Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Nochumson

I had been to him before, and he did colonoscopy and flex sigmoid of rectal stump. I have an ostomy done elsewhere. This time when I went to him, he cut me short. "I have seen you multiple times for the same symptoms.'. I said the abdominal/pelvic/rectal pains are much worse. He could have cared less. He did a rectal and it was extremely painful, yet he didn't care. I was told to get a psycho.ogist and to get a hobby. Dancing. I can barely walk ,sit, stand, lay down, eat or drink for the pains. I told him 'Just imagine your entire 20+ feet of bowels are stuck in your pelvic area, and nothing moves out.". STEER CLEAR OF HIM!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I met Dr. Nochumson in Chilton's ER. The luck of the Irish was with me that day as I could not have asked for anyone better. He explained everything to me and my family. We agreed to try 24 hours of antibiotics instead of rushing into surgery. Inevitably, He did do surgery and all went as he explained. He was there often and never did I wonder where my doctor was. He would come in, sit down and talk about how I was. He is a very caring, competent and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Joshua A. Nochumson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2003)