Ratings for Dr. Peter Temple

I’m sure deep down inside pete is a good guy and that would make up who he is as a whole if he wasn’t such a coward. Unfortunately, his cowardice makes him a danger. For years I was highly sedated on medications that caused me nothing but problems. It was a long story on how I got put on them. I had been seeing pete for a long time. I would see him and feel temporarily better, then come rushing back. I had seen him for way too many years. Locked into this ongoing process to nowhere. He was constantly encouraging me to stay on these drugs and pointing me to different psychiatry buddies of his. Who really didn’t help me. I lost a lot in my life because of those drugs. I later fought my way out of them. It wasn’t easy. Once I got off that poison I saw the world differently and saw pete differently. I had complained about the effects of these drugs and the many claims against them that aren’t hard to find. I caught him in more than enough lies, flat out denial. He got real defensive on my attack towards psychiatrists. He broke out of character and got so defensive that he threw his deceased father in my face, who pete stated used to prescribe these drugs to people. I stayed quiet when he did that, he knew I would. I actually broke down into tears thinking about all that these drugs had taken from me and he rolled his eyes. im not known for doing this. He was a completely different person that day. I could tell he had been in this argument many times before and had lost it every time. So I left him behind. I later saw someone else and was later evaluated to where it was revealed that I never had anything. In fact my so called diagnoses as a teen was never even official (long story). I no longer need counceling or drugs. I just stay healthy. If pete had chosen to be a man he could have saved me a lot of pain and anguish. I know having to admit that he and his father have been pointing those in need to a sinking ship isnt easy, but he does need to put on his big boy pants eventually. He may live the good life, but it doesn’t save him from being the tragic case that he is.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My child had become socially isolated over the past few years. I went to Dr. Temple for help. He told me nothing was wrong, just adolescence. Blamed me and his sibling for all of his problems. Child subsequently diagnosed by school and another doc with autism spectrum disorder.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015