Ratings for Dr. Neetu Vasu

The good comments below must be written by her friends on the same day, because Dr. Vasu's office is very scattered and disorganized. When I called the office, it rang repeatedly without anyone picking up. The wait is over 30 minutes even though there are never any patients in the waiting room. I agree with the first commenter that she laughs inappropiately and does not apologize for being late.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Vasu is hands down the best Allergist, and one of the best clinicians I have ever been to. She took time to answer all of my questions. I even heard the nurse say before she walked in the room to eat lunch because she was book -- I heard Dr. Vasu say that she didnt want to keep the patients waiting. She spent time giving me a thorough exam, and has quite a brain on her. Not to mention a tad easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Vasu is a breath of fresh air. She takes her time with her patients, and is truly interested in giving the best care possible. She even called me at home after dinner from her private line to discuss some new research she had come accross regarding my rare condition. Not many doctors have a bed side manor like her, so I am glad I found a doctor who truly cares about me. Her office staff and nurse are extremely pleasant and remember me by first name. Her nurse is always so bubbly and uplifting which is so welcoming when I'm worried. I would recommend Dr. Vasu to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Horrible experience with this doctor and office in Upper Marlboro. The staff is scattered and confused, and I had to come to the desk 3 times before the doctor came out and told me I could not be seen today even though I had an appointment!!! Even though there were only 2 appointments on the patient signin sheet before me the entire morning! I rescheduled anyway and was then called the morning of my appointment to say the doctor would not be in - without any warning. I decided to give it one last try and came in the next week, and the doctor was barely apologetic and she just laughed hysterically the whole visit like a child. Will not be going back, and judging by the waiting room, it looks like others won't be either.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013