Ratings for Dr. Correne C. Wirt

Dr Wirt has been my daughters (twins) Pediatrician since they were approximately 6 mos. old., and now 18 years later, I can say with absolute certainty they have had the absolute best care a parent could have ever hoped for, for their child. Both my children had serious health issues as children, chrohns and kidneys disease to name a few. Dr Wirt and her staff could always be depended upon to go above and beyond in their care, and emotional support when needed.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Wirt and her staff are outstanding! She is great with our child and us too. Lynn is also extreamly helpful and knowledgeable. We find their advice to be not only right on, but practical too. I could not imagine better care for our boy!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

My husband and I have always had a great appreciation for Dr.Wirt and her staff, but never realized how truly above and beyond they are until our youngest was hospitalized. Her attention to our child was unfailing. You would have thought he was her only patient. She remained in constant contact with the hospital resident, his specialist and my husband and I throughout the entire ordeal via phone calls and daily visits. Her hands on assurance and attention let me know my son was in the best of care. Other doctors at Strong Hospital could not believe her dedication. She is truly a cut above. Rochester is lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

We have gone to Dr. Wirt since our oldest daughter was 6 weeks old and we truly adore her. She always takes the time to listen to our concerns and does all that she can to help our kids when they aren't healthy. The staff there is always so helpful as well, even if it is just calling there to get some advice on a situation we are dealing with. We highly recommend Dr. Wirt and her staff to all of our family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Outstanding! The model of what a pediatrician should be. Professional, yet relaxed and warm. Very human, very thorough. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Wirt is an amazing doctor. I have had to bring my children there many time (they had some health "issues" when they were born. She is kind, patient and very knowledgeable. I trust her completely. She takes time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed. Her staff is wonderful. I can't imagine a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Definitely the BEST hands down. Very easy to talk to, speaks to the children not just the parent...my kids LOVE going to see her. Staff are very easy to talk with and caring! I'd recommend Brighton Pediatrics to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Best Pediatrician in Rochester. Excellent bedside manner, very empathetic to parents fears and concerns regarding their children. Very knowledgable and doesn't "sit" on symptoms. Great follow through--if she says she'll call you she does. Super easy to make appointments Office staff is great and really friendly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

Dr. Correne C. Wirt's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1996)