Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Courtsal

Have been going to him almost forever and as I am turning 65 next year I am glad he is my doctor. KIND, PUNCTUAL, CARING, LISTENS, and so much more. Going to him I feel like a person not a chart number. A lot of my friends go to him and they are pleased as well. He makes you feel safe. He also has a sense of humor and that is important also.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Courtsal for almost 10 years. To describe how I feel about him is summed up in the heartfelt thought I recently had as I was climbing up the steps (vs. taking the elvator!!) to keep an apt. with him: THE THOUGHT OF GETTING OLD, KNOWING HE IS MY DOCTOR, COMFORTS ME IMMENSLY AND GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND!" Thank you Dr. Courtsal!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

He is always available,returns calls promptly,and doesnt rush his appointments.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Courtsal for 5+ years. He is the best. He is smart and quick to diagnos correctly. I had a blood clot 4 years ago and he figured it out very quickly. He is caring and will spend as much time as you need. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

I love Dr. Courtsal. He always seems intrested in what my issues are and spends plenty of time going over anything I deem important. He also will ask my opinion and I feel that I have alot of say with him in my health care.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Courtsal doesn't rush through your appt. He listens to you, and truly seems to care about you and your situation. He has a very calm personality, and puts you at ease. He's EXTREMELY knowledgeable and personable. He's easy to get an appt. with. His staff goes out of their way to get you in that day if needed. A++++++++ Dr.!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Very patient, seems to actually listen to concerns. very knowledgable and trustworthy in my opinion

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

Dr. Charles F. Courtsal's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)