Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Drakos

Dr Dracos misdiagnosed my problem from the start, which led me to have an expensive, painful, unnecessary surgery from which I spent almost a year recovering. Eventually another surgeon identified the true cause of my ankle pain and now I likely need to have another surgery to fix the actual problem. My entire experience with Dr Dracos was appalling- when my ankle did not improve post-surgery he just started making up reasons why it wasn’t better.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Drakos did a difficult bone graft in my ankle. It is nearly healed, with no complications, and I'm moving better every day. I had been extremely worried that I wouldn't be able to continue to do the physical things I love anymore, but I didn't need to be. Dr. Drakos is an excellent surgeon and a really nice guy. His office staff is great, too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Mark C. Drakos's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)