Ratings for Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski

The lady answer the phone was RUDE, even after canceling my appointment. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr, asked: What brings you here? Me: Terrible cough, cannot sleep at night from coughing. Dr. Your cholesterol is high, I am putting you into 10mg Crestor to be refiled automatic via mail Without a blood test how did he knew my cholesterol level? Got the drift when I left without making a new appointment. Worthless pill pusher.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am most impressed with Dr. trnovski's entire office. Following an office visit I always receive numerous follow-up calls from his nursing staff to make sure I'm still doing okay and feeling good about any med changes he may, or may not have made. Seems like a really caring office. The doctor, himself, is a really caring guy. My husband and I like him a great deal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Trnovski is an experienced Internist/Physician. He takes that extra time to really listen to his patients' needs and concerns. He is very personable and his bedside manner is that of being caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend him as your primary care Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Trnovski is the greatest doctor in Boca Raton. He spent a long time going over my meds and helping me with my medical problems. He has great bed side manner and is highly recommended. LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I visited Dr Trnovski in his office. He listened to me then proceeded to do a complete exam. He answered my questions and laid out a plan of action. That's what I want in a doctor. I am totally happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr Trnovski has poor bedside manner and doesn't seem to care about understanding the patients mindset. In addition the staff at Boca General needs to work on the accuracy of their communication, we have been going to Dr Rowland for years for general checkups without issue, however the first real issue we ran into we have had several mis-communications from the staff and to top it off Dr Trnovski's poor people skills.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012