Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Pace

I went there to have a root canal retreated. I am so glad I did,the manager Lynn is so friendly, nice and polite she is a wonderful person.She asked". if I needed anything she would be there to help", very professional. she was very concerned about my other injury and made me feel so comfortable. She offered water and other items they offer patients. She gave me a hug when I really needed it the most. I then met the dental assistant Cathy,who also is very nice and courteous.She also made me comfortable and listened to my every concern about the procedure.I then met DR Pace,who I can say is an excellent,excellent Doctor. She was a general dentist before,specializing. She introduced herself and was very professional and thorough.She tells you step by step every procedure she is about to do. She is a very nice,kind and a gentle person.She also put my broken tooth on for free. You would be very disappointed if you did not make her your choice if you needed treatment.OFFICE WELL DECORATED

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have had five root canals performed by Dr. Pace and she is an excellent, highly skilled endodontist. I am completely comfortable with her approach and experience. I'm very surprised by some of the negative reviews. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

The ultimate professional. Best office environment I've experienced.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I feel she didn't really want to listen or understand what I had to say.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I had a great experience! I was able to get an appointment quickly and appreciated the detailed explanation of the pros and cons of a root canal based on my unique case. I was treated in a friendly, professional manner and enjoyed Dr. Pace's enthusiasm and passion for her work. I was referred by my dentist and several friends who are patients in her office who highly recommended her. I was very impressed by her credentials and felt I was in excellent hands. Great experience, great staff, beautiful warm office!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Pace did a root canal for me about seven or eight years ago. I found her to be very professional, and this was the most painless root canal I ever had. She was also very good with follow up. I would recommend Dr. Pace highly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I had an abscess show up several years after my initial root canal. I was completely satisfied with the results which were basically pain free. I loved the beautiful office and was made completely comfortable. I do believe sometimes things happen which aren't predictable but I wouldn't expect the doc to absorb the cost. With that said, I would not be comfortable with anyone yelling at me as your former customer noted...I had a completely different experience.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr.Pace does not stand behind her work. She yelled at me and said "this is turning out to be a very bad morning for me!" Because I came to her with discomfort from a root canal that she had completed for the second time in 2 years. Even my dentist couldn't believe that I was charged the full price for the second root canal on the same tooth in 2 yrs. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Debra J. Pace's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English