Ratings for Dr. Christine H. Bare

I was unable to edit my previous rating and have since changed the way I feel about Christine Bare. Pro-man and can be quite insensitive.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I am astounded by the negative review. Dr Bare is NOT responsible as to whether you get divorced or not. It is up to you to really want to keep it together and take her knowledgeable advice and guidance. She is genuinely caring yet no push over! She will tell you like it is and I admire that she knows how to tactfully make some things clear for you. You can choose to accept it or stay in denial. She knows how to counsel both men & women. Her experience in counseling is demonstrated by how well she understands the male & female differences. I for one love her perspective and she is welcoming and helpful. Just because she is divorced herself doesn't make her unqualified for what she does. We all make mistakes and sometimes if only one spouse is willing to make changes it does not obligate the other person to stay in an unhealthy relationship. She has great perspective with children as well as adults. She is confident and is not one to just listen. I love that she is not weak. She has helped both my husband & I immensely. Our marriage is getting stronger because we both want to stay together. The ONLY negative is that she works from home but we have grown comfortable in knowing our conversations are private. Many breakthrough moments with her. And she has a wonderful networking system to help outside of counseling. I love her!!

Submitted October 29, 2014

She has to be one of the worse marriage counselors ever. She herself is divorced, he daughter who lives with her is divorced and although she told my spouse and I that she wanted to help us build a 60 year marriage, she actually ended up advising my spouse to divorce. She clearly doesn't like men, and she is depressed... not the kind of person you want giving Christian Marriage counseling!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Check her out very carefully. Most of her patients going for marriage therapy end up divorced.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011