Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Jensen

Please take note of every word of the review below that calls her "Dr. Unprofessional". It explains this quack perfectly. Initially she will seem caring as she wheels you into her web of insurance fraud, abuse of your time, money and lack of compassion. I have no faith, no trust in this physician. She berates her staff members loudly in front of others and will do the same to you if you do not comply with her "game". Her waiting room dark and empty and you rarely see another patient. She repeats the same tests over and over again, books you for monthly appointments up to six at a time automatically without asking. Expect each appointment to be 2-3 hours in length , because your time is her money. WARNING, THE WORST! Her bedside manner, aka compassion, is non existent.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Very good. Very thorough and cares about her patients. Her staff is great and caring also. I would highly recommend. She is super smart and goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Unprofessional. Every time I went came out with 30 other appts with different doctors to go to. Went I told her I couldn't because of a tight budget and time restraints I was greeted at the mailbox with a rude letter telling me not to come back. I was shocked. it looks like compassion was lacking. More of a kick back for insurance companies. I am in the medical field myself so all I can say is beware.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Very thorough! I'm so glad I found her. She takes time at appointments to go over everything head to toe and plans out appointments for the year. Appointments are long but she is not running from room to room. No waiting. Always ready to see me as soon as I come in the door.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Jenson is very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. jensen is very thorough. she keeps me informed of every aspect of my health. Best doctor I've ever had...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Been with her 20 years. Good care by all staff. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Jensen is very thorough. She addresses everything during the office visit. I like that she reads her medical journals and will make copies and give them to me. Others may say she orders too many tests, but because of her thoroughness, she has uncovered some issues that will need to be monitored. When she has a cancellation, her staff will call to see if I would like to come in sooner. She does not run from room to room to see other patients. She efficiently sends referrals when needed. Calls back right away with lab results if they need to be addressed urgently. I am very grateful that I found her. We are the same age, so I'm hoping she will still be practicing for many more years.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Jensen is exceptional in every way imaginable. I appreciate her focus on preventative care education, attention to detail and time provided to her patients. Great staff, Dr. Jensen never makes me wait and she has a brilliant mind. I've referred many people to her!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Fantastic staff and excellent, thorough doctor. The additional testing uncovered a problem undiagnosed for years. My whole family is now seeing her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Regina M. Jensen's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)