Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Falcone

Dr Falcone is friendly, knowledgeable and willing to listen to what you are saying.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I have been to him a couple times about an ear issue. He is very kind, funny, personable and professional. He makes you feel at ease when he talks to you. He is an excellent doctor and is still working with me about my ear. Thank you Dr. Falcone and staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I am not one to write reviews on people but I had to write praise for Dr. Falcone. I had dealt with problems breathing and sleeping and I was always fatigued and after putting it off for over a year I finally decided to do something about it. From the very beginning, Dr. Falcone was very helpful in helping me learn that I had about 90% blockage in my deviated septum and the procedure it was going to take to fix this. He helped me understand what was going to go on during and what to expect after surgery. Now after a month removed from my surgery, I am happy to say I have much more energy, I am sleeping so much better and I am able to smell again and breathe like a person should be able to. I am very thankful for Dr. Falcone. He was always friendly and made me feel at ease with going thru with this type of surgery. I will always be grateful to Dr. Falcone and would highly recommend him to anyone needing deviated septum surgery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Falcone was an incredible doctor and surgeon. I got my deviated septum fixed and he did a turbinate reduction. His bed side manner was fantastic. Was very knowledgable and reassuring and did not "force" me into surgery. It has been over a year since my surgery and I have not had any problems or sinus infections (used to get them monthly).

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Michael T. Falcone's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)