Ratings for Dr. Sudershan K. Grover

We have been taking our children to Dr. Grover for 16 years. He is an excellent doctor. He always finds the right things to focus on and avoids unnecessary medicines and procedures. very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

My mother choose this doctor for my siblings and I. I hated the wait we always had. Even worse when I broke out in a severe rash, they closed earlier than they ever had on the day I needed to go in. I switched my doctors that same day. They seemed to be so unpunctual.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Very helpful with scheduling around our busy lives on numerous occasions. Staff is always friendly and courteous. When my 2 week old son began panting like a dog, Dr. Grover did exactly what was needed to diagnose the life threatening problem and resolve it. Dr. Grover does not overreact to emotional and hyper parents worried about their children, which in my book, is the correct behavior, but could be construed by emotionally distraught parents as not caring or unconcerned. This is not the case.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Grover was WONDERFULLY patient with me as a single teenage mother of 2 babies. After 6 other Dr. and hospitals FAILED to diagnose my sons SEVERE medical condition Dr. Grover found the problem, fixed it and saved his life.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Grover is a wonderful individual and it was a treat to be seen by him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Condescending, disrespectful. My son was ill, and the Dr. was treating me like a fool telling me that nothing was wrong and to "stop worrying". After taking my son to the hospital, it turns out he really WAS very sick and ended up staying there 3 days. Dr Grover even yelled at the admitting staff telling the lady "just admit the damn child". This happened in 1998, but the sting of it is still there.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. Sudershan K. Grover's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1966)