Ratings for Dr. Heather Walker

I read all her reviews on this page, but my experience has been nothing but excellent. She is very good listener and she knows what she is doing. For those who gave Dr Walker a bad reviews, they must look in the mirror.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Please never use this woman for a custody evaluation. She bypassed my ex's failed psychological profile test- he failed twice. He got remarried to a younger woman, who thank the dear Lord- helped me co parent from an hour away. Heather didn't talk to my co workers, boss, etc. she did next to nothing on our case and it took two years of misery. She had no apologies and now my ex is doing the same thing again with their child and also exposing my kids to other women, "again," She won't make her wrong right and to this day I pay money to my ex hubby for the cost of her extra service he required. She is protected by the court so good luck trying to get her for pain and suffering of your children and future children to come. The sad situation occurs and I just have to swallow it knowing the court and custody evaluator did not have my kids best interest- just payment.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I wish there was Google rating back when we HAD to use‚Äč her. What a evil woman. She definitely was very opinionated about me, the step parent and her dad. The bio mom was a crazy loon who has shaved her hair and called it cancer... Smoked with her children, brought boyfriend home and even had unknown boyfriend pick up kids at airport once (kids were freaked out). Hit the kids, even boyfriends. The last evaluator said bio mom needs a mental health evaluation before visits. This "Dr" thought she was perfectly fine. And when she visited my home with MY OWN children, she wrote in her final eval that I had"spotted carpet" .... In the final report, she talks about my carpet...?!?!? It's like she was a wife who hates step parents- that obvious. And when the mom stopped paying the evaluator, guess what never went to court until we pushed it with the courts? The stupid bi**h wouldn't go further, but she chose to visit bio mom out of state while bio mom VISITED her mom ( what home evaluation?!) . ( Meaning they selected what they would pay for and get done) Finally goes to court for trial and she appeared, judge asks her to make a real decision, and she hummed and hawwed, and finally decided dad, but, this was long after lots of damage was done. She's truly the crazy one, worse than the mom.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Do not use her for the love of god. She is used to destroy you.. Make a bad recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I'm an attorney who has dealt with Dr Heather Walker for years. Every complaint is true. She has an abnormal personality. She is hostile toward mothers and incompetent in her reasoning or analysis. She has preconceived ideas, judges people instantly, intimidates women and children and has had her recommendations thrown out by courts when she cannot support them with common sense or professional reasoning. Worse of all, she is devious is setting up "facts" to side against the people she dislikes--almost always the mothers.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I would never trust Dr Walker. She is anything but thorough nd unbiased. She has nothing but her own agenda in mind.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

HORRIBLE!!!! Worst human in the world. I'd take Adolf Hilter as an ally before her. Read everyone's reviews and concerns. They have merit. She doesn't look at what is best for the children nor does she bat an eye. She goes through the motions to "satisfy the requirements" but doesn't care about facts, detrimental concerns regarding children, she collects her payment and walks away while favoring the fathers. If the fathers are deserving, sure I get. Maybe she likes the attention from the fathers and that's why she shows favoritism. I'd take care of my doctor if I was in bed with him/her. She's easily manipulated and can't see the real world for what it is. Justifies her ridiculous "recommendations" on statistics that are irrelevant. She is a life ruiner. Her license should be revoked, burned, and burned again for safe measure. Who in their right mind would allow a Chi-Mo keep custody and recommend MORE custody with a hint of therapy. This woman is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

As a custody evaluator, Dr. Walker should be completely unbiased, however, she is absolutely the opposite. She makes snap judgments on someone based on untruths, and refuses to follow up on solid facts and information. She should not be allowed to make recommendations with the lives of innocent children involved. Regardless of what you share with her to substantiate your words, she couldn't care less, and makes decisions based on personal preference (she must forget that these cases aren't about HER). She also offers up advice and shares personal information when it's completely inappropriate. It's crazy, but she leans towards favoring those who are obviously misleading and detrimental to the child. I honestly cannot understand her reasoning, because there is NO reasoning. If you truly love your child(ren), steer clear of Heather, because she does NOT truly care about these innocent lives.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I simply do not kow where to begin to describe the damage this woman caused to our family both, emotionally and financially. Her judgment is most biased and will take your case personal based on her own preferences. Watch out if you are LDS...she does not like them and will most certainly make sure you are as unfit a parent as can possibly be just because of it. My children were not her priority not she ruled in their best interest. She's manipulative, cold and uses intimidation through her position for her own satisfaction and gain. I DO NOT recommend her. She will ruin you and drain your wallet. Humiliate you and most definitely take away your children if you also happen to be the Mother. Very "father-right" oriented and racist. DONT let her fees foul you, just because she is the most expensive one, doesn't mean she's the best. She was even bothered I had to bring my newborn in to the sessions with me, she does not understand the bonds there exists in between a mother and child. She asked me to leave the baby home but of course I refused since she was only 8 WEEKS old. I could say a lot more, but I'll leave it up to you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Since there isn't a negative score lower that poor! If you get Dr. Walker you should run and hide, and this so called custody evaluator should have her license burned and buried. She is a horrible person and she doesn't care what you think or feel. Her mind is made up the minute you give her the money. Dr. Walker would make up appointment for you and then call you and would raise heck and tell your a horrible person. How does she sleep at night treating people like she does.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015