Ratings for Dr. Heather Walker

I would love to say something positive but there is absolutely nothing positive about Heather Walker. In my personal opinion I believe her to be just as horrifying as Valerie Hale... two very evil and manipulating peas in a pod, which is probably why they work so well together. The unprofessionalism is astounding. The lies, the manipulation... unbelievably damaging. Bottom line: These are two very awful human beings that should never be allowed near families during times of turmoil or crisis. If you have been referred to them in any way then please do everything within your power to change to someone else, far away from these two and far away from Sugar house counseling!!! If you have had the same unfortunate experience with them as I have, rest easy knowing that nothing they can say or do lasts forever.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

This woman was completely unknowledgeable and aloof in her approach to the well being of the children involved. She couldn't ever remember how many children were involved in our case or anything about them. The biological mother to my step children has done nothing but destroy these children emotionally and place all her burdens and emotions on them. We are constantly trying to help the children through the emotional mess placed on them by their mother. Every therapist and pediatric psychologist we have been to is appauled that this woman is still able to practice. She is unprofessional, unbiased and rules out of her own personal experience of divorce, men and new wives.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

.........................disgraceful...............

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I read all her reviews on this page, but my experience has been nothing but excellent. She is very good listener and she knows what she is doing. For those who gave Dr Walker a bad reviews, they must look in the mirror.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Please never use this woman for a custody evaluation. She bypassed my ex's failed psychological profile test- he failed twice. He got remarried to a younger woman, who thank the dear Lord- helped me co parent from an hour away. Heather didn't talk to my co workers, boss, etc. she did next to nothing on our case and it took two years of misery. She had no apologies and now my ex is doing the same thing again with their child and also exposing my kids to other women, "again," She won't make her wrong right and to this day I pay money to my ex hubby for the cost of her extra service he required. She is protected by the court so good luck trying to get her for pain and suffering of your children and future children to come. The sad situation occurs and I just have to swallow it knowing the court and custody evaluator did not have my kids best interest- just payment.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I wish there was Google rating back when we HAD to use​ her. What a evil woman. She definitely was very opinionated about me, the step parent and her dad. The bio mom was a crazy loon who has shaved her hair and called it cancer... Smoked with her children, brought boyfriend home and even had unknown boyfriend pick up kids at airport once (kids were freaked out). Hit the kids, even boyfriends. The last evaluator said bio mom needs a mental health evaluation before visits. This "Dr" thought she was perfectly fine. And when she visited my home with MY OWN children, she wrote in her final eval that I had"spotted carpet" .... In the final report, she talks about my carpet...?!?!? It's like she was a wife who hates step parents- that obvious. And when the mom stopped paying the evaluator, guess what never went to court until we pushed it with the courts? The stupid bi**h wouldn't go further, but she chose to visit bio mom out of state while bio mom VISITED her mom ( what home evaluation?!) . ( Meaning they selected what they would pay for and get done) Finally goes to court for trial and she appeared, judge asks her to make a real decision, and she hummed and hawwed, and finally decided dad, but, this was long after lots of damage was done. She's truly the crazy one, worse than the mom.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Do not use her for the love of god. She is used to destroy you.. Make a bad recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I'm an attorney who has dealt with Dr Heather Walker for years. Every complaint is true. She has an abnormal personality. She is hostile toward mothers and incompetent in her reasoning or analysis. She has preconceived ideas, judges people instantly, intimidates women and children and has had her recommendations thrown out by courts when she cannot support them with common sense or professional reasoning. Worse of all, she is devious is setting up "facts" to side against the people she dislikes--almost always the mothers.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I would never trust Dr Walker. She is anything but thorough nd unbiased. She has nothing but her own agenda in mind.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

HORRIBLE!!!! Worst human in the world. I'd take Adolf Hilter as an ally before her. Read everyone's reviews and concerns. They have merit. She doesn't look at what is best for the children nor does she bat an eye. She goes through the motions to "satisfy the requirements" but doesn't care about facts, detrimental concerns regarding children, she collects her payment and walks away while favoring the fathers. If the fathers are deserving, sure I get. Maybe she likes the attention from the fathers and that's why she shows favoritism. I'd take care of my doctor if I was in bed with him/her. She's easily manipulated and can't see the real world for what it is. Justifies her ridiculous "recommendations" on statistics that are irrelevant. She is a life ruiner. Her license should be revoked, burned, and burned again for safe measure. Who in their right mind would allow a Chi-Mo keep custody and recommend MORE custody with a hint of therapy. This woman is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016