Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Brierre

Dr. Brierre saved my life. I thank God for him everyday.I was diagnoised with lung cancer in 2003. I humbly say I'm still here. Thank you God for blessing me with Dr. Brierre's competent care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I had a 10# ovarian tumor rupture in 2002. did chemo under Brierre which did everytyhing but kill me. my body was going through hell and everytime I tried to explain this transistion my body was going through he would just look at me like I was crazy, some quite personal things I might add your dr should listen to the patient not tell them how to feel but if you like hunting you should like this Dr. seemed to be his only interest

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

This man is letting my father die. He is a terrible doctor. I have brought my father to MD Anderson Clinic/Hospital to seek a second opinion. The professionals at MD Anderson were amazed that Dr. Brierre did not order a Bone Marrow Aspiration until Dad was near death. He has had my Dad for a patient for at least 4 years, and treated his blood disorder without the BMA. I have learned that this is an important (and relatively easy) procedure. If you love your family member and want a top tier doctor, please avoid this doctor. He has a good line of bull, but he has simply "ridden down" my Dad's illness, collecting our money and the insurance company's, without bringting to my Dad's case the treatment and information that a patient should recieve from a competent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2006

Dr. Joseph E. Brierre's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1987)