Ratings for Dr. Jayashree Sundararajan

Talks too fast and uses big medical words like I know what these things mean? Hello your whole job is to make sure I understand not to just say things to me I had no idea what she was saying I could tell the other nurses and doctors were uncomfortable

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I was scared to go see her after reading the other comment of here. If you don't like someone that tells you the TRUTH, than she's not the specialist you should see. I didn't see nothing wrong with her bedside manner. She doesn't sugarcoat what is going on with your head. If you want someone that just shoves a pill done your throat then you need to see Dr. Swanson in Topeka, KS. I'm not that kind of person though. I'm the type of person that I want to know what, why, and how come my body is doing these types of things. Truth hurts, but over time you will get over it and take the knowledge that she gives you and hopefully put it to good use. Blessings and prayers to you all!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I love the University of Kansas Medical Center. I think they are the BEST. However, If you are seeking a Neurologist, Think Again before choosing this one. Very unprofessional, does NOT listen to you as a patient ( the consumer of a service ). Very poor patient care! Stick with KU but pass this doctor by if you need ( as we all deserve ) quality care from a physician that takes time to listen to you!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011