Ratings for Dr. Bowman Smelko

Dr. Bo Smelko is a known hired gun for Child protective services. He takes the cases on recommendations from the department at the expense of Montana tax payers. And writes his review solely on what Child Protection Services tells him. Regardless of what other healthcare professionals say who have spent much more time with clients. He is not ethical. And should not have a license based on his behavior.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

This was the most unprofessional health provider that I have ever seen. Sits you at a small table in basically a closet. The appointment was at 8 am but he was deterred until 9am. The first thing he did was take my Medical insurance card and took the next 15 minutes filling out a HCFA 1500 claim form for BCBS. Next he handed me a large homemade packet to fill out. The packet would have taken an hour to complete, whereas, like any other provider, it could have been sent to me for completion prior to the appointment. I finally told him that this experience has cost me 2 hours of absence and pay from my employer. All this, and no indication in advance of what to expect. Absolutely the worst health provider that I have ever seen in 65 years.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Please, please , please do not use this man. His evaluations are a canned document and after using him I had more people tell me how awful their experience was with him. He does not look after the welfare of children he does a disservice to them by not trying to find out what is really going on. I don't know her name but there is a lady out of Hamilton that does it that I have heard nothing but good things about

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015