Ratings for Dr. Ayesha N. Khalid

Dr. Khalid's knowledge of lastest surgical protocols for septoplasty/ sinoplasty is truly impressive. Shows excellent command of her field. High degree of emotional intelligence: very patient-focused, listens well and provides the right amount of information. Very reassuring and positive prior to my surgery; similarly so post-surgery. My husband was also pleased with Dr. Khalid's keeping him informed pre- and post-surgery. A second, expert ENT who consulted describes the surgery as "excellent" and the healing "right on target." I read one of her research articles and found it informative, even though I have no medical background. I would recommed Dr. Khalid highly and without qualification. (This is not my first experience with surgery.)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Very thorough, enthusiastic. Explains everything very well; never feel rushed. Highly regarded by other physicians - including those in other specialties. Had extensive sinus surgery and recovering well. She was suspect I had issue other than sinus problem and referred me to another physician - that is also resolved. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Ayesha N. Khalid's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA