Ratings for Dr. Michaele Dunlap

I trust only Dr. Dunlap with my deepest thoughts, fears, and discomforting feelings. She is highly intuitive, genuinely caring, remarkably insightful, gracious and humble. I feel more respected by Dr. Dunlap than any other human being. The relationship experienced is built on trust, respect and authenticity. I am honored to have her as my therapist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Dunlap is extremely professional, experienced, and caring. She is very perceptive and able to tailor treatment to client's needs. She is very up to date on current research in psychology, neuroscience, and biology in general. She is more than able to interpret the data and explain why it may be of help to you. She is quite knowledgeable about childhood development and sensitive to the needs of a small child. She has the most integrity and skill of any therapist I've encountered. She is highly respected in her field; I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013