Ratings for Dr. Esther J. Cheung-Phillips

I had a surgery with this doctor. She is very helpful but my conditions with post surgery is a painful experience which is long time for recovery. The billing department is very painful to deal with. They are more concerned about collecting payment then patients conditions or providing good service

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Cheung-Phillips saw both my 2 year old and I this past year. Both of us had surgery, and both of us have had dramatic changes in the quality of our lives for the positive. Dr CP has wonderful bedside manner, talks to you in a down to earth manner and she is very thorough. I went from 8-10 sinus infections in the year prior to seeing her, to NONE in the year since surgery. My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed. Since then, her sleep apnia has gone, and she is thriving where she was not before. The dark circles under her eyes are gone, and she no longer snores. She is acting like a well-rested child. Her energy levels are off the charts now. In short, our lives have truly been made more comfortable after having the surgeries Dr CP recommended. I could not give a higher recommendation to Dr CP than I do right now. I would not see anyone else in the ear, nose and throat field.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

It is obvious that Dr. Cheung-Phillips genuinely cares about her patients. I felt like she really listed to my concerns and gave me the best care possible. Thanks Dr. CP!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Esther J. Cheung-Phillips's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

EMPLOYMENT Otolaryngologist, Capital Otolaryngology, Austin 4/13 - present Otolaryngologist, Comprehensive ENT Center of Texas, Austin 5/11 – 2/13 BOARD CERTIFICATION: American Board of Otolaryngology 6/12 RESIDENCY: Otolaryngology Chief Resident, University of Texas at Houston 7/08 – 3/11 Otolaryngology Resident, Penn State Hershey Medical Center 7/06 – 6/08 General Surgery Preliminary, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, 7/05 -7/06 EDUCATION: MD: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas 7/01-5/05 BA, cum laude: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 8/91-5/95 Non-degree: University of Texas, Austin, Texas 8/99-12/99 INTERNSHIP: Kijabe Hospital, Africa Inland Mission, Kijabe, Kenya 1/05-3/05 Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, September 2004

• English

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2005)