Ratings for Dr. Tammy R. Feehan

Excellent care of my child, I trust her will all of them. She is genuine and sincere. Even follows up.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Feehan really cares about my children. I trust her with their care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Really fantastic bedside manner. Most doctors see you for only a minute. Dr Feehan did a THROUGH exam of our daughter Savannah. She was genuinely concerned with our daughter's health and well being. She was very gentile with our daughter. Many doctors and nurses act like they are working at the Ford production pant but DR Feehan was very gentle and kind. I wish I could remember the nurses name because she was great also. Dr Feehan you rock!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great doctor. Dr. Feehan is very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I Love Tammy Feehan ! My son had been with 3 others drs before her and the first day we saw her she said he needed surgury immendiently! He has a little hearing lost because of other doctors not seeing that he needed tubes in his ears! Which I knew but my other drs said no...so I moved drs! Thank you Tammy! I want my little girl to go to you shes smaller than my son but they say you are full!! HELP!!! lol :) You will always be my #1 DR for my kids!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Bed side manner was terrible

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Tammy R. Feehan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1993)