Ratings for Dr. Hui Xue Liu

DO NOT go to this doctor for green card exam. she will quote a low fee but insist on expensive shots and tests later, doubling the initial quote. I brought my parents to do their US Green Card medical exam with her. We picked Dr Liu as she is the cheapest (by $100) among the 5 doctors we called. What a big mistake. She insisted on giving my parents 4 different shots, and requested that my parents return 3 days later for more exam. My dad got ill after the shot and was weak fWhen we returned to her clinic later, she claimed that my mom showed symptoms of Hepatitis based on a skin reaction and requireed X-ray at a clinic selected by her (another $85). We took the X-ray, and had the results sent to her office. I called and ask if her assistant (who is her husband) mail the medical report to us. Dr Liu insisted that we drop by her clinic again to pick up the report, and refused to tell us whether she's ordering more tests. I have already invested $450 and had to go along.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Hui Xue Liu's Credentials

• Shanghai Second Med Univ, Shanghai, Shanghai, China (Grad. 1970)