Ratings for Dr. John Gotlewski

He has been a great help to my family. He is very kind and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Gotlewski is a kind and compassionate therapist who will go far and beyond to help his patients. He helped my growing children through college, friends and family issues that they are struggling with. Dr. G enables them to resolve their issues by self inspection

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. G is the most down-to-earth therapist I have ever worked with. He empowers his patients by always speaking to them as equals. He aids them in their own process of self-discovery, never imposing his own beliefs or judgements. Dr. G created a safe and compassionate space where I could let my heart out. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Gotlewski for several months and he has helped me tremendously work through my anxiety and family issues. I have found him very easy to talk to and he is always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Gotlewski is a doctor is very knowledgeable in his field. He is very caring and has helped a lot of his patients have a normal/happy and successful life.He is very polite and kind. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Saw him last year a bunch of times. Didn't like him and he's hard to get along with.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Very good psychologist. Professional, courteous. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011