Ratings for Dr. Adrian H. Nguyen

Excellent f octor. Takes time to explain things and does appropriate tests.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The other reviewer hit the nail on the head. This nurse and doctor are just worse than bad. If you have serious disease and depend on them you may find yourself dead. They do not care to do any proper diagnostic work. They will run tests to pad the billing, sometimes unnecessary tests, sometimes they fail to interpret the tests that have been done. If you go there you put your life at risk. I had undiagnosed heart disease, they said nothing about it, then a cardiologist later that week put me in the hospital and said why did they not read your ECG at Ngyens office it was obvious that you needed heart center??? They could have killed me if I didn't second guess their diagnosis of nothing, said oh you are normal, no signs of heart problems. Cardiologist looked at tests from Nguyen and said it showed obvious heart issue and said they should have sent me to the heart center immediately!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr N for years. In fact I think it was reasonably close to when he opened this Plano office. We have always been very happy with the Dr. He listens carefully and is very thoughtful about his treatments. He is also careful not to over/under medicate for you condition. I generally have some anxiety about seeing Dr's in general, however with Dr N that has subsided. I have recommended Dr Adrian Nguyen to many, many people and all have been satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

A spine surgeon at Baylor referred me to Dr. Nguyen for medical care and I could not have been happier. His staff made sure that everything I needed was in place even before my first appointment. When I had my surgery at the hospital, Dr. Nguyen took excellent care of me and even called my out-of-state sister regularly for updates. Two of my co-workers now see this doctor and I'm certain they are delighted.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

My gynecologist referred me to this doctor and overall I am very happy. Being a mom with 3 children, I don't have a lot of time to get sick. Every time I see Dr. Nguyen, he spends a lot of time listening to my problem. He and his staff provide an even blend of technical skills and bedside manners. I am going to make sure that my husband sees the doctor soon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has turned his practice into a profit machine and no longer cares about patient care. The service has gone drastically downhill and the office manager/nurse is extremely rude. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Adrian H. Nguyen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1998)