Ratings for Dr. Samuel L. Dambrocia

I was in treatment for years, and was not helped by this provider.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Doc Sam is the best there is. He has helped me immeasurably over the years with my eating disorder, depression and history of abuse. Because of his help, I've been able to make peace with the past and live a normal and happy life. He's extremely knowledgeable, honest and caring. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. D has been helping jump through the last hurtles of m eating disorder. Pretty much the only Dr. that has helped me make sense of things.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Damrocia. I've been in therapy with him for a while now and he is amazingly helpful and knowledgeable. In particular, he's helped me with my eating disorder and feelings of self-hatred and shame. My eating disorder habits have stopped and I'm making more and more progress every day with all the mental "chatter." He's also been immensely helpful with reducing the anxiety I had due to preparing for the bar exam. He's one of the first people I've learned to trust. Through trusting him, I'm learning to trust myself and others. Can't say enough good things about this man. He gives great advice and provides great insight. He isn't one of those therapists that just say nothing and make you feel like you're talking to a wall for an hour. Hope this helps. Best of luck to whatever you're going through. :-)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011