Julie C. Paull

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Julie C. Paull

Love Dr. Paull! Always so patient, considerate, & attentive.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Julie Paul saved my life. She is very knowledgeable, trustworthy, genuine, & passionate about her career. I couldn’t imagine a better psychologist for my life experiences; Dr. Julie is a blessing!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

This doctor is absolutely terrible. I thought it would be a good idea to take my wife in one of my sessions with Dr. Paull to hear my assessments. However, Dr. Paull got away from my issues, and started analyzing my wife to get her to do questionnaires and saying she might have ADD. Also, I got a second opinion from a local psychiatrist regarding the medications she recommended. They psychiatrist did not agree with her recommendations for my type of ADD and told me she should stick with psychology and not try to be a medial doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Julie is one of my favorite people! She offers a great new perspective on the things I disclose to her about my personal life. She is smart and knows a lot about a wide variety of topics. She is trustworthy and very patient! I love her office, it is so calming and I always feel better after I leave my session with her. The world needs more people like Dr. Julie.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Julie has the answers to all my struggles. She is such a blessing!!! I wish I could clone her. The world needs more people like her. Dr. Julie is one of the most compassionate & nonjudgmental people I’ve ever met. She graduated with Honors, she is very intelligent; I trust her mind completely. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I would be lost without Dr. Julie., she is truly an angel.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Julie Paull is the best psychologist in the STL area. She is very understanding, intelligent, compassionate and patient; she has a good sense of humor too! I always look forward to my sessions with Dr. Julie. She will answer any questions you have, she is undoubtedly dedicated to her job and helping her clients. I feel safe with Dr. Julie and I can’t say that about any other psychoanalyst. She is genuine and calm, I love working with her so much!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Julie Paull is a delight! She is smart and I always find myself laughing during our sessions! She has great vibes & a welcoming presence. I would be lost without her, she has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I love Dr. Julie! She is empathetic, informative, professional, and a great listener! She has helped me work through so many of my issues that no other therapist could. She is one of a kind and truly a gift!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I don’t know why people are giving Dr. Julie bad reviews, they clearly don’t know or understand her. She had never been “defensive” or “irrogant” in any sessions I have had with her. She truly is a kind, patient, and humble human. No professional is perfect, her great qualities surpass any “negative” qualities people may perceive she has. I love Dr. Julie, I won’t stop seeing her no matter what anyone says about her. I see how wonderful she is.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I didn't find this doctor helpful at all after six visits. Very irrogant. Doesn't listen to you because she's too busy doing all the talking. Not familiar with current therapies. She's only knowledgeable in ADHD. She gets very defensive if you question her work. My son who was diagnosed with OCD by another psychologist, she says he didn't have it based on what I was telling her. How can she make this assessment without seeing him. I felt my time with this doctor was a waste.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Julie C. Paull's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients