Ratings for Dr. John G. MULLALLY

I visited Dr.John Mullally at his Eastpoint Park Office and he is a real professional with a personal touch that makes you feel at ease and like a human, not a number. After trips to two different endodontics centers where one wanted to do costly procedures I did not need, and tried to overcharge me, and another that told me they did not feel confident doing the procedure, I found Dr Mullalley. He immediately recognized problems no one else could detect, a cracked tooth under a crown, he told me to have it removed, and when I did he was 100% correct, and my pain stopped. Dr. Mullally then did a Apicoectomy surgery re-treatment on three teeth that had been poorly done in the past. The surgery was done with great precision,he does not rush, he believes in quality over quantity, and it shows. The roots on my teeth looked like new when he finished. His office staff was great too. I would recommend Dr Mullally to anyone. He is the best endonontic Dentist I have ever meet by a long shot.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Mullally did a remarkable job with my complicated Root Canal procedure. He has a great bed side manner, was genuinely concern for my comfort and took the time to explain everything that was going on. Not that I want another Root Canal procedure, but if I had to, I would be back at Dr. Mullally's office ASAP.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

If you need a root canal, Dr. Mullally is the doctor for you. He makes you feel so comfortable and alleviates the fear of the dreaded "root canal." He is a kind, down to earth, professional endodontist. You can get an appointment as soon as the same day you call (You know how important that is when you are in severe pain). I will only let Dr. Mullally perform my root canals... I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is the best! -Katina

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012