Ratings for Dr. Rafael P. Busto

Dr. Busto has been our family doctor for decades. He has always been very good and competent and we certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have never been to a more rude doctor in my life i will never see him again all he wants is your money. He could care less about how your feeling or what your going through he looks at you like your stupid. The staff lies about calling your insurance to see if you can get medical equipment. He pushes different medicines on you that he makes money off of. I will never ever go back to him again i left crying after being yelled at by him. His nurse is not well educated she has no clue what she is doing i feel like the other nurse there does more then the doctor does. Im in and out of the hospital and i go to him for help and this is what happens. I get no answers and i get rude remarks and papers rudely thrown at the nurse helping me. In his words "Dont come back then" I wont be. If you dont mind a rude doctor who is just trying to get your money then he is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Rafael P. Busto's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company