Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Cowger

Dr Cowger was my heart failure specialist at the University of Michigan. I could not have had a better physician to help me manage my condition, and was available any time I needed. Her knowledge is astonishing, and I am a nurse practitioner and in a good position to judge. On my first visit Dr. Cowger spent an hour with me, was kind, professional, and highly competent. I was crushed when she went to Indianapolis.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I was told by my Dr. Ravichandran to go to ER and this professing Dr Cowger is who I unfortunately had to see. She was the rudes, most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered. She also sent me home with NO help at all! She undermined my doctor and the ER Dr. Swigart, who was excellent. She in so many words stated in "her" opinion that my doctor was incorrect in his diagnoses of me and subsequent care he had arranged for me. I feel so sorry for anyone who has to deal with this supposed doctor. God had better be with them!! Shame on St. Vincent for employing her!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Cowger is a textbook...or app...doctor. She doesn't look at the patient's history or situation. Her delivery is cold and cruel. God help you if your life are ever truly in her hands. We will never see her again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Doesn't realise that all health problems come with all patents

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Jennifer A. Cowger's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)