Ratings for Dr. Christos M. Maltezos

BEST bedside manner and Phenomenal bedside manner!!! His knowledge was exuded through the face to face education and time he spent with me. I knew I was in the best hands for my Root Canal! It was a pain free procedure with no anxiety. He goes above and beyond. He's wonderful! :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Wonderful experience. Dr Maltezos & staff were very professional. I had a previous root canal by another Doctor that was done incorrectly, not once did Dr Maltezos make a derogatory statement about the other Doctor. He just fixed my tooth and I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Maltezos and staff are WONDERFUL! I have a huge fear of going to the dentist and when I heard I had to have a root canal I was worried. It sounded scary but having to go I fortunately chose to see Dr. Maltezos. The staff was very warming upon arrival. The assistant knew exactly what she was doing and was very knowledgeable as well which made me feel comfortable while waiting for the doctor to see me. When Dr. Maltezos came into the room, he greeted me by shaking my hand and making a joke to brighten my mood. He went over every detail of what was going on so I fully understood everything there was to know about the root canal. Dr. Maltezos took his time answering all my questions as well (I always over ask questions) and it didnt bother him at all! He was so caring from the time I walked in until the time I left! I felt relaxed the entire time and the expierence was excellent! I would highly recommend Dr. Maltezos- You'll be in GREAT hands!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I had the best experience. (Yes, I had a root canal). The doctor was kind and thorough! I was impressed with him and his staff. They really made this experience easy and painless. I hope I don't have to, but I will go to this doctor if I ever need another root canal.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Great experience. I was in pain and he took good care of me

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I had a great experience. He was professional in all aspects of patient care and above all I felt relaxed. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a root canal.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011