Ratings for Dr. Nonna Datiashvili

I was in the search for a primary physician with professional staff, and I have to say that I am most satisfied with the care Dr. Nonna has given. I been to many doctors on SI and either 1)The staff is unprofessional, or 2) The doctor just pushes meds and doesn't give the care you require. Dr. Nonna was none of those. She was very thorough and listened to everything I had to say. The staff is also competent. When you call the office, you will need to leave a message, but the staff will call back. You will have to wait in the office for your appointment. Don't count on seeing the doctor at your appointed time. I had to wait about 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment to see her. So that could be improved. That aside, If you are looking for a caring doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Nonna.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Nonna is one of the best Dr's. that I've ever used. I've been with her for many years now and I think she knows more about me than I do. She's helped me with all my problems. She really cares. Hope, her "right hand" secretary is wonderful.Just ask and she has an answer or it's done. Such a caring person also. My only problem now is that I'm moving and I can't convince her to move with me :(

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

She is absolutely wonderful. Both her personality and knowledge are the best I have ever seen. She works tirelessly to give each patient the care that they require. Excellent doctor , caring,compassionate and the best practitioner I have ever met. Extremely knowledgable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Nonna is the best! She spends time with you and actually listens to you. She is very caring and very smart, I an grateful she is "my" doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

You get attention that you expect during a doctor's visit. The wait tends to be long - but I haven't seen it to be any better at any other doctor's. You feel like the doctor cares and the attention is personal - which is rare.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

She is the best doctor you could have. she is helpful and gets back to you asap.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Nonna Datiashvili's Credentials

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1989)

Coventry Healthcare