Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Ruehl

Please DO NOT take your child to this Dr! We (Mom, child and Dad) met with the Dr. to discuss the extensive issues that prompted therapy for our child. The first session alone with our child (on the 3rd visit), the Doctor called DCFS to investigate child abuse! We sought out a specialist, we contacted him, not the other way around, we provided all of the necessary background information and documentation, and both of us highly encouraged our child to speak freely about ANYTHING, and this clown opens an investigation with DCFS for child abuse! Its common sense that I brought my child in on my OWN accord for mental health therapy/counseling AND allowed him to speak with him ALONE, why the heck would I do so if i'm an abusive parent? What a waste of tax dollars and energy to call two DCFS offices!! I won't be back and I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone! If I could give zero stars, I would do so!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016