Ratings for Dr. Van Le Cheng

I had some spider veins on the back of my legs that were bothering me. It's summer, beach season, and I was a so self conscious I didn't even want to wear shorts. It was just embarassing, I'm in my 40s, not my 60s! I went on Google and looked up spider veins and varicose veins, those led me to Dr. Cheng's website and blog. The information was really detailed, there were a bunch of treatment options so I just made an appointment for the free consultation. Surprisingly Dr. Cheng did the consultation and treatment herself and talked me through everything from laser to injection treatments and why injections were the right choice for me. When she did the injections the veins just vanished. Highly recommended. - Jenny

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

What a great 'bedside manner'!!! She explained everything and worked wonders on my veins in my leg. They didn't look too awful but I was self conscious and now I am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have to admit, the only reason I went to Dr. Cheng was for cosmetic reasons. I had some spider veins around my nose that were bugging me and had been bugging me for years. They didn't hurt or anything but I didn't like seeing them in the mirror every morning. Dr. Cheng was able to treat me with a laser treatment and it only took around 45 minutes for the whole thing (including the "consultation" part). I'd highly recommend Dr. Cheng and SDVI if you - like me - have something cosmetic that's been bugging you that you want to get rid of.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I went to see Dr. Cheng because my legs were feeling "heavy" and when I Googled it they said it could be a result of varicose veins. I went to Dr. Cheng for the free consultation and I really liked her bedside matter (she explained everything in a way I could understand), the treatment options, and her staff didn't keep me waiting at all. I think anyone with varicose veins should at least take try the free consultation. I subsequently recommended her to my mother.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Van Le Cheng's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA