Dr. David W. Moser

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. David W. Moser

Dr. David W. Moser's Ratings

Wonderful doctor! My daughter has JRA. We are seen within minutes of arrival. Very thorough, knowledgable and personable! Arthritis is a TOUGH disease for a child to have so you might not like to hear everything that the doctor has to say or do
but Dr. Moser is the doctor that you want to have if your child is suffering from this disease! He will do everything he can to get your child into remission! Would highly recommend Dr. Moser!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Dr. Moser is a straight forward and knowledgeable individual. Straightforward and easy to engage. Strong answers to tough questions. His demeanor is refreshing in a environment where some doctors only tell you what you want to hear. My daughter feels very comfortable with him and his bed side manner is thoughtful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Thorough, professional, great with kids and to-the-point.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2839728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

So GRATEFUL for Dr. Moser! He has always been engaging, gracious and attentive to my teenage son during our visits. Recently, my son had to have fluid removed from his knee, and Dr. Moser was awesome! His approach was to honor the patient and provide a soothing, nurturing environment for this procedure. My 16 year-old was impressed that the experience was comparable to an easy blood draw...and he left Dr. Moser's office smiling. Seriously. Compared to other doctors who have had to perform this same procedure, Dr. Moser was outstanding. I can't say enough good things. As a mother of a teen with juvenile arthritis, I know I'm blessed to have a physician care so much about my child's health and overall well-being. Thank you, and God Bless.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2832275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

HORRIBLE!!! Dr. Moser is a waste of time and money. He told me that my kid has a high ANA (already knew that) and her severe fatigue, anemia, kidney problems, etc. aren't related. I brought in more information from our old doctor (who I loved) and the nurse refused to give it to him. We exchanged words about it, and she started lying that she already talked to him when it was obvious that she didn't. He refused to do more testing because he was afraid the insurance company would be upset. This guy shouldn't be practicing medicine. We really need another pediatric rheumatologist in town. This guy is a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820314].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 28, 2015

My child has been a patient of Dr. Moser for nearly a year and we are very happy with the care she has received. Her disease is somewhat rare, but Dr. Moser diagnosed her quickly and started treatment as soon as possible. I appreciate how thorough he is, how he continually researches, and how he answers all of our questions. I absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2566961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2496834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

We came to Dr. Moser on 1/8/13 after our 17 year old daughter became very ill and with a severe rash and limited mobility. Dr. Moser did a thorough exam on her to be able to properly diagnose her. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, polite, professional and patient. He took the time to explain what was happening with our daughter and put us at ease, he went and got the dermatologist next door to look at her rash as she was diagnosed with dermatomyositis. My daughter has been under his care for over a year and he was able to develop a treatment plan for her and she is consider to be in medical remission and will be leaving for college this fall. Dr. Moser and his staff have been nothing but professional and a big part of our lives. We were blessed to have found Dr. Moser.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2492077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

TERRIFIC!! Dr. Moser has been my doctor for over a year. he diagnosed me with dermatomyositis when I was 17. I was seen in the ER at Dell Children's originally when my symptoms became severe. The ER doctor that saw me immediately contacted Dr. Moser to see what actions he wanted to take. After that weekend at the ER I was seen in Dr. Mosers' clinic; the staff was extremely helpful in making my parents and I feel welcome and answering all questions! Once seen by Dr. Moser he did a thorough evaluation and assessment of my current state of being and my symptoms, he informed my parents of what he suspected I was ill with, but would confirm once my lab results had come back. He informed my parents and I of the course of treatment that would be taken, and did not hesitate to advise that I spend a few nights in the hospital for treatment and precaution. Dr. Moser ordered all necessary tests and labs to confirm my disease and then took the next steps in prescribing the adequate medications and informing my family and I of all information and answered our questions thoroughly. After seeing Dr. Moser, our family and me especially were more at ease with my diagnosis and felt that we were in good hands. Again I am now 18 and have been under Dr. Mosers care for over a year and I am proud and blessed to say I am in Medical Remission. I believe that outcome speaks for itself when it comes to what kind of doctor Dr. Moser is. Dr. Moser has been a blessing for me and I couldn't be here, healthy, without all his help and care. He and his staff are wonderful and caring people; you'd be missing out on great healthcare if you didn't pick them for all you and your child's needs!! :)

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2492025].votes_count ]]