Ratings for Dr. Laurie Estes

Dr. Estes by far is a compassionate and caring therapist. She has a way about her that she allows you to be involved in the therapeutic process with her. She is gentle and loving and she is a nurturer. Dr. Estes is extremely professional, very punctual and has knowledge in an array of different areas. I've had the pleasure of working together with her through so many difficulties and life challenges, and I feel forever indebted to her because she has truly saved my life on so many different levels. She has saved me from myself. She provided a safe environment for me to open up to her and she never disregarded my feelings. We built a relationship on trust, and for the duration of the past 5 years I have grown to love her. Dr. Estes was not only my therapist but more importantly, she became a reliable friend. I am just now attempting to spread my wings a bit and fly since our recent departure our therapeutic work together. I miss her dearly and I recommend her to anyone seeking to grow and find their place in this world. Dr. Estes is professional, but she also likes to have a bit of fun also in the process. She has the perfect personality for the type of work that she does. I can't thank her enough for what she's done for my life. I rate her a 10++++

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have just had 4 sessions with her but I feel that she is a 5 so far. Therapy is new to me but I feel very good when I leave her office. She seems pretty knowledgeable and has good techniques for coping with issues. I also feel that she is very approachable which was important for me since I was hesitant to call a Psychologist. She handles her own calendar so staff is 5 as well especially when I called several other Dr's before I called her and she was the only one who returned my call.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013