Ratings for Dr. Cyril R. Gaultier

No nonsense. No banter. But Dr. Gautier is thoughtful (in the medical sense), highly skilled, and thorough. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Gaultier has been my primary care physician since 1998. He is THE BEST! I feel so fortunate in having him care for me. He is extremely knowledgable and caring, great follow-up and always spends adequate time with you. An incredible physician and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Not sure about the knowledge, did not visit his practice long to experience what other patients are stating. Arrogant, condescending, unacceptably late at rendering test results after numerous phone calls. Generally unavailable. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Excellent, excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.. Very thorough. Goo dbedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He literally saved my life - and I will always grateful to him. He knows what he is doing and is always looking to learn more. I only have high praise for him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Great communicator under all circumstances. Very smart, and knowledge is great.... he also will admit if he is unsure of something, but works hard to find out the correct direction to give you... , and he has a very calm mannered approach as well. By far the best MD I have ever been to see... I work in healthcare, and I recommend him, and have recommended to many others who were very satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Gaultier seems well respected by the HIV community. He can be very good at what he does but if you cross him, he is arrogant and condescending.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Very responsive under urgent circumstances. Very knowledgeable, reassuring, helpful, and calm. Great attitude. Dr. Gaultier made me feel very comfortable, and sure that everything was being done promptly and adequately as a heathcare professional. He also has a very nice personality. Which I value as it is important to be able to have an honest, direct, channel of communication with your doctor. I recommend him without question.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

FYI: Dr. G is now with Desert Primary Care in Palm Springs. In my 18+ years of dealing with HIV, he's the finest doctor I've worked with. Caring, calm, witty, smart and always on top of the latest advances. I'm driving out to PS so that I can keep him as my primary care physician. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

smart, but abrupt and arrogant manner. Not easy to talk to

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Cyril R. Gaultier's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)