Ratings for Dr. A. Robert Franco

I've had RA for over 20 years nothing worked. I found Dr. Franco and started using antiobiotics. I have been in remission since (over 5years) Wish I found him earlier!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Original appointment cancelled at last minute due to doctor's illness. Rescheduled for 10:30 the following day. Sitting in office till noon and still not seen and no explanation. Office has all these rules posted about being late to appointment and cancelling appointment less than 24 hours prior to and what fees they will charge patient for breaking these rules. Can I charge them for my time? As a 30 year Army Vet and a patient at the VA hospital I have never had to wait more then 10 minutes past my appt time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. Although the wait times can be very long. make early appts to avoid waiting.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and helpful. I used to fly from the San Francisco Bay area to Riverside just to see him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Very knowlegeable, and impressive about using herbal and vitimin therapy to improve your condition.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

He is a very caring person and doctor. He was the only doctor who took the time to figure out what was wrong with me. He gave me hope and my life back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Very knowledgeable about hidden infections. Gets good results when these infections are adequately treated.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

The only doctor who gave me hope. He has given me my life back and kept me off toxic RA meds and chemotherapy drugs. He is worth every penny. He is very intelligent and caring-- a kind soul. He spends hours with you so he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. A. Robert Franco's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1974)