Ratings for Dr. Daniel F. Schievella

Was sent to this quack for a FFD after a call that I made to NJSP. The department then sent me to him and his staff acts like they are high and mighty, rude and nasty. Then the doctor comes in and after using outdated testing determines that you are an alcoholic. Then I was sent to him again for a FFD and failed. I know that I was sent as punishment for knowing misconduct was happening and the department covered it up. He has done this to other officers. He fails to interview the spouses and other officers still get screwed. How he is noted as the top psychiatrist in the region is amazing. He must be related to the reviewer.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

The horrible excuse for a human being ruined by chances to get on a department because of his corrupt affiliation to fail me so the chiefs nephew can get on. he ruined by lifelong dream and should have his license revoked

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I fully agree. I was screwed by him big time, and now I have no chance of overcoming his evaluation. I was told by a particular department that used both him and Dr. Guller, that they actually stopped using Dr. Guller because he was not cooperative enough. I wonder what that implies.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Horrible, been to him twice in the past three years he is known at our Police Department is Dr. doom, if they want to fail somebody on the psych they send them to him the fix is in with this guy he's on the payroll!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014