Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Quinones

Scheduled a PHYSICAL and was charged a routine visit ... Which means my insurance does not cover. Called the office Gladis Quinones who believes is a doctor but is just a PA came on the phone. Screaming at me and being very rude telling me they would not change the diagnosis code. I told her I would know if I was sick and we were NOT there for illness but for a ROUTINE PHYSICAL. She completely ignored my argument and what I had to say she kept yelling at me and then proceeded to HANG THE PHONE on me !! Completely rude, unprofessional and thoughtless to the patients. As a person in the healthcare field I would never talk to someone like that or even argue that they are lying. What kind of patient care is that??? BE CAREFUL WITH THIS OFFICE ... Know your insurance because they will make false charges . Gladis Quiñones grosera no es profesional y se cree la doctora y NO ES DOCTORA!! Me tiró el teléfono y me grito. Me cobran cosas que no son!! NO IR A ESTA OFICINA !!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

She over treats, overprescribes medication and treatment. Then when you really need treatment she refers you to specialists for simple but needed treatment!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Quinones declines to treat patients 60 years of age and older. This is age discrimination.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

She wants to see you every three months with a different excuse.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Inefficient, unhelpful, forgetful. She has a track record of forgetting things. Not a good characteristic to have in this field

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Maria E. Quinones's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in West Hartford, CT