Ratings for Dr. Stephanie B. Holland

I found she vilified people of color but let her same kind of people slide with bad attitude and bullying others.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Had a phone consult a specific date and time. She never kept the appt.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

All the comments below are by bitter parents who cannot accept responsibility for their actions. The parent who submitted the you tube..wow. You are delusional. Go get professional help. I had a case in which Dr. Holland conducted an full blown evaluation. She was fair and thorough. These evaluators have a tough job and often one side will chose to be hateful and spiteful rather than try to become a better parent. Based on those videos, Dr. Holland fulfilled her duty to act in the child's best interest.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I think that she makes her husband do lawyer work for her, overlapping interests... bias? 2 against each person?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

IMO Stephanie Holland is mean and misses appointments because she is too selfish for other people's needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Every time she is dealing with man who is teacher, school counselor or child development specialist she takes their side even there is a clear lie going on infront of her... Read this article when she was defending father who was molesting his own daughter... today father is out of country...http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/mothers-struggle We Nevadians should address this abuse in court system by such specialist... In Arizona it was fixed couple years ago we need to demand same from our legislators...

Submitted August 19, 2015

DO NOT hire her. She was a court appointed phy. eval.. She never mentioned the children had A/B honor roll, no behavioral problems in school & year around sports for 9 years in my care. Ex paid her bill even though he was behind thousands in child support. She claimed parent alienating when, the ex took my to court to lower visits to 8hrs a week. She spent no time with me alone. Had her asst. do everything who, was threatening me to pay her, to type up my report. Said, it would be better for me if I did pay her. I had no money. She said, I didn't discipline children when all I had to do was give them a disapproving look to behave. Ex admitted her had cocaine addiction and alcohol problems. She said, there was no abuse. Does not take a doctor to know addictions are abusive to the family. She missed my sign of him giving me PTSD from all his abuse. Her assistant didn't like me so she lied about my 3000sq ft. home claiming, children had no room. They never called my witnesses to the abuse ex did to me or the children. Her recommendation was to have children up rooted to new schools because ex moved away from school district. Because of her recommendations she destroyed our lives. 2 children became drug addicts in ex's care and failed grades within 6 months of living with ex.. My doctors are the best in the country and now I have full PTSD from all the abuse ex did to all of us! She's a quack and she charged $3000 for what? To destroy our happy loving family. All the children have anger problems just like the ex.. Because of this women. She can't even know when a psychopathy, narcissist,& pathological liar is conning her, right to her face. I mean really? He's a teacher so she just believed him. He has a warrant for his arrest now. He won't stop stalking me. My doctor asked me to report her to phy. dept. for all her failures! Do Not hire her!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I think... that there is a no way now or in future.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Was a court ordered pc . Only met with her twice , had an intern do the majority of the work and she ran through the retainer without billing us once in 4 months . I complained about her interns bias and incompetence , she retaliated by sending the judge a letter full of lies and suggesting a custody change without once staring in the letter why . She is vengeful and will use your kids as a pawn in her game of incompetence . I have reported her to the board and will see she is exposed for her bias and corrupt practice . She needs to be removed from the court s approved list , if you challenge her she will lie about you . DO NOT HIRE HER !!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

She was professional and very knowledgeable. Her staff was friendly and compassionate. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014