Ratings for Dr. Jared A. Maloff

Very professional, well experienced in the field. Caring demeanor. Highly recommend him for his expertise w challenging cases He maintains his trustworthy professional approach at all times

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Thank you for the extremely comprehensive and helpful evaluation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Therapy with Jared was harmful, unethical and unprofessional. All throughout therapy, he pretended to be caring and would repeatedly tell me to trust him and that he’s always been honest, but he’s lied about so many things, it’s sickening. My advice to all clients is to request your therapy notes. Then you will know what your therapist is really thinking about what you have told them, what they think of you and also about lies they’ve told. If you’ve experienced sexual, emotional and physical abuse, do not enter into therapy with Jared. Any therapist who would say their client “relishes being a victim”, as written in his notes, should not be working with trauma/PTSD clients. Any person with a heart would know that there’s no enjoyment or benefit from being a victim of abuse, or the symptoms of PTSD that come with it. I hide my abuse history in order to make it through life. I never would be where I am career-wise if I would have played victim, I think people see it as a weakness. So to see his notes and the lies and horrible things he wrote while I was voicing feeling intense sadness and pain is so hurtful. When I entered into therapy, I thought I was getting help. Instead, I feel re-victimized and now have more trauma to add to the long list of traumas.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

As Advocate, Dr. J. Maloff is an exceptional choice for my client's IEE- Individual Education Evaluation. He was accomplished, had deep knowledge of ADHD, ADD and other learning disabilities. He also understood how to write a report with a forensic level detail. He explains his findings and recommendations in a lay persons terms. He was fast with turn-around time. He was done in less than 30 days from hire date. He was flexible with scheduling testing, communicating & updating me. He is likable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017