Ratings for Dr. David Boltson

Dr.Boltson is very kind and involved. He has helped my boyfriend and myself get along much better. He uses examples, and humor and helps us see how and where we don't communicate properly. He is very supportive and encouraging and we are glad Dr. Boltson is helping us.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He would start late and end early. We felt rushed. We were seeking a couples therapist to help us communicate better. Unfortunately, he is a terrible listener himself and displays all the habits of poor communication: talks over, cuts off, mind reads, mansplains..... basically impressed with himself and not helpful. And, his office is uncomfortable. Too much oversized furniture. We felt like we were caged up.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I really really like Dr. Boltson. I have referred him to my friends. He answers my calls evenings and weekends. He is very funny and very bright. He is able to make me see things about myself that other psychologists did not. He really cares, and has helped me with issues other psychologists had no solutions for. He is really great!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Boltson is a very unique and interesting psychologist. His approaches to my problems were very different and very effective. He is intense in a good way, he cares a lot, and makes himself available more than any other doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Dave is a really cool guy. He is very bright, animated, and a very positive psychologist. He showed great insight towards my problems, and he was able to offer many helpful suggestions and exercises to follow through with. I had depression and low self-esteem, and Dr. Dave helped me realistically feel much better about myself. He is very funny and friendly, and not at all like a stereotype boring psychologist. I highly recommend Dr. Boltson.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012