Ratings for Dr. Aarti A. Singla

I saw Dr. Singla for neck and shoulder pain. She was very compassionate. Order therapy which helped tremendously and followed up with me to make sure I was doing well. Staff is very efficient and caring.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had back pain and went to see Dr. Singla. After getting the X-ray done she diagnosed the problem quickly and prescribed medicine and some physical therapy which took care of my problem. She even took time to follow up about my pain. She is an excellent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

went to dr singla because of horrible back pain due to accidentally. She misdiagnosed my problem and just wasted my time and money having me come back for appointments for no reason. Did absolutely nothing to help me. I finally fired her. She's very rude and condescending. My new dr can't believe some of the expensive, u necessary tests she ran. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Agree - this is a horrible doctor! Went to her doubled over in back pain. She sent me for an x-ray, which she wouldn't explain to me why she was ordering. I needed a cortisone shot and pills, which had helped me in the past. After the x-ray they called me back and said I had a kidney stone and to call my family doctor. After a cat scan said I didn't have a kidney stone, I finally got help from different doctors in my home town. I was there due to my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Horrible doctor. Does not communicate with patient at all. Saw Dr. Singla 3 times and she did absolutely nothing during those visits to help. Just told me things I already knew and charged a bunch of money for it. Also runs very expensive blood tests for no reason. Not sure why she's in pain management. Is not a bit compassionate towards patient. Staff is very nice though.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Aarti A. Singla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Singla grew up in Cincinnati. She attended an accelerated program for undergraduate and medical school at Northeastern Ohio Medical University and completed her residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Dr. Singla further advanced her training and education by completing a fellowship in Pain Management at the University of Kentucky. Previously, she worked for a private practice orthopaedic group in St. Louis and served as Medical Director of an inpatient rehabilitation unit in Wilmington, Ohio, prior to joining Wellington Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in 2015.

• Hindi

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Kentucky (Grad. 2011)
  • Xavier University (Grad. 2015)

• Back pain