went to dr singla because of horrible back pain due to accidentally. She misdiagnosed my problem and just wasted my time and money having me come back for appointments for no reason. Did absolutely nothing to help me. I finally fired her. She's very rude and condescending. My new dr can't believe some of the expensive, u necessary tests she ran. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Agree - this is a horrible doctor! Went to her doubled over in back pain. She sent me for an x-ray, which she wouldn't explain to me why she was ordering. I needed a cortisone shot and pills, which had helped me in the past. After the x-ray they called me back and said I had a kidney stone and to call my family doctor. After a cat scan said I didn't have a kidney stone, I finally got help from different doctors in my home town. I was there due to my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Horrible doctor. Does not communicate with patient at all. Saw Dr. Singla 3 times and she did absolutely nothing during those visits to help. Just told me things I already knew and charged a bunch of money for it. Also runs very expensive blood tests for no reason. Not sure why she's in pain management. Is not a bit compassionate towards patient. Staff is very nice though.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Aarti A. Singla's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "went to dr singla because of horrible back pain due to accidentally. She misdiagnosed my problem and just wasted my time and money having me come back for appoi..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Agree - this is a horrible doctor! Went to her doubled over in back pain. She sent me for an x-ray, which she wouldn't explain to me why she was ordering. I ne..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor. Does not communicate with patient at all. Saw Dr. Singla 3 times and she did absolutely nothing during those visits to help. Just told me th..."

September 20, 2014
  • First Name changed from "AARTI" to "AARTI A."

October 20, 2013