Ratings for Dr. Shindana L. Feagins

I have a medically fragile daughter, and Dr. Feagins took over our PCP's office when she gave up her private practice. She suggested that I change my insurance to one she accepts. Once I did,the insurance company denied my daughter's 24 hours private duty nursing. A peer to peer review was required. Since, Dr. Feagins had not prior history with my daughter, I called the office to have Dr. Feagins give me a call so I could give her my daughter's medical history. She did not return my call. She had the peer to peer review with the insurance company and basically did nothing on my daughter's behalf. when questioned,she became defensive and argumentative. My daughter is in jeopardy of losing her 24 hour private duty nursing. My daughter also has abnormal lab values. When I questioned her ability to care for a medically fragile indidual, she discharged us from her care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Shindana L. Feagins's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)