Ratings for Dr. Hesham Kamel

Awesome doctor. Great with kids! He knows when to worry about illnesses and when reassurance is all that is needed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Love, love, love!! I now have three children and dr. Kamel is the only doctor I want for my children!! The nurses are very helpful and my kids just LOVE them!! Everyone has their opinion, but I have been doctoring with dr. Kamel for over 4 years. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about - they must have been at a different office!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I dont recommend him...he acts as if he knows everything and parents know nothing...he's rude when we have any concerns or observations...im sorry...I dont like giving drs bad reviews but I do not agree with the way he handles situations w my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Kamel is awesome and the staff is excellent. The office has had a rough year though with taking on Dr. Annes practice which limited appointments and availability. I have taken my kids to Dr. Kamel since he has been in Clarion and the physicians NEVER give vaccines to the children only the nurses vaccinate

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

first of all i agree with the other reviews but it is awful for a professional to treat a concerned parent like that . he needs to be retrained again to treat his patients and the parents . he is one of the worst doctor. i felt that he is lack of compassion to his patients. i heard of him through a friend i was looking for a doctor to vaccinate my baby and my friend said he is a husband of class mate even though she said she is the worst human being to deal with but that time i said i d not care about all of this.they gave me hard time with appointment , the staff was horrible but the doctor and the intern i do not know what to say horrible horrible horrible. he stick my baby so hard he was bruised for days the doctor hand was shaky given vaccination that wa the worst experience ever with my baby first pediatrician . to any new mom do not go to this doctor he is horrible in every way .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

The dr. and staff seem friendly. When ever I call, when my child is sick, they usualy tell me its probly just a virus and to give him tylenol. I usualy end up taking my son to the ER, because his issues advance later on and they are not in. The only time i get him in, in a hurry is if he has a high temp or if he is weezing. Also I usualy end up waiting in the room awhile before the dr. comes in.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I took my kids for the first time it was awful . started from the front desk but I do not care because I was told they always rude but when you wait and wait for a doctor who has no idea what he is doing is big thing he misdiagnosed my child and gave him a wrong medication . and he spent all of his time on the phone. he is not focused and when I asked an old patient they said he has a bad reputation and also a call girl wife.I give him a zero .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

2.5 hours in an office is too long, especially on a child's birthday, especially when there are no other patients! more typical visits are at least an hour and the dr is about 5 of that, when you call for an appt they don't care even if your child is sick, closed on fridays, appts range to about 2 weeks later than call, office is cold and unappealing, children are never happy there, no bathroom or facility in office have to go down a long hallway out of office, staff are typically rude and have no problem talking about clients poorly in front of other clients, dr doesn't seem to care what you have to say, his opinion is law, went so far as to tell me people that work are idiots and don't know what they're talking about (after he advised babies under 6mos can have any stage 1 baby food with no ill effects) the interns are always snide and condescending tho most have no experience with children

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Extremely great dr. If my daughter is sick, she can get in on the same day. He does everything he can to help the children. Very happy with him. would not change dr's for anything.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Not happy with this doctor's office. Not the WORST but not what I wanted for my children. I felt like the doctor didn't really care about my concerns and just thought I was an overprotective mother.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011