Ratings for Dr. Stephen WADE

Very confused office and doctor. They don't call back, can't find reports, referrals delayed, no answers.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

he is a very good doctor, but I cant seem to get any answers from the albany office. first they saying he has not written off my chart.....then my husband has left messages for doctor wade in Albany, and nothing back.. this so frustrating.....I have chronic pain so why cant I get help........always to do with our insurance, when I call the insurance they say no problems......so again why.....no help.....I do not agree with the chart from worst to best....it depends what day of the week and what help I have been given..... I should have gone to another pain management doctor. but I put my trust into doctor wade and doctor tsoi...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. Takes the time to answer all questions and explain. He has improved mine and my husband's quality of life immensely with his pain management procedures. He should receive a patients doctor award. The staff couldn't be more helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013