Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Nau

I had a referral from a Military provider for this location. I spoke with the office 3 times before my appointment and no one ever mentioned that i had to bring in the referral paperwork. I called the office manager who could have cared less all she did was talk over me and did nothing to help the situation. my son was sititng in the waiting room for more than an hour and a half waiting with his father. I had to call the primary care physician and they called the Dr. Nau's office then they finally saw him. All they did was gave him a bottle of Bactrim and now we are taking our son to another physician with a friendlier staff and could show a little more care for the patient. During the time my son was in the waiting room another Soldier brought her daughter in and the exact same scenario played out no one had told her either that she needed to bring this form. Unfortunately this family had to leave and did not get seen that day.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Nau was always very helpful ad considerate while working with me. Everything always went smoothly and I'd recommend him to ANYONE! ~Shawn Rhinehart

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Love the staff, very caring and helpful.Doctor was early to do procdure on 8 month old, also very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr very nice and helpful- but staff WAS not!! Wait time roughly over an hour and a half! I will never go back to the dixie location because of the front desk!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey C. Nau's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HIP