Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Browder

Great Doc! Listens is helpful and willing to get to the bottom of a problem. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I did not feel that Dr. Browder listened to me nor helped me in any way. It was a waste of time and money. I would not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I've been struggling with back and shoulder issues and he was very knowledgable and helped me a LOT! I trebly need adjustments anymore and when I do I can typically get in pretty quickly. Not only is he amazing at what he does, he's also a great person. Easy to talk to, and one of the only dr's I've been sad to leave in my life thus far.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He genuinely cares about your well being and goes through all alternatives and doesn't stick the basic methods. He is funny and great bedside manner. His staff is fantastic as well. I recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I wanted a new doctor, so I asked around, Dr. Browder was recommended many times. I have not regretted my choice!! His staff is helpful and go above and beyond! Dr. Browder listens and gives you the choice in your healthcare. He will go over all alternatives and pros/cons of each. All of my needs are met quickly and with my cost in consideration.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Went to Dr Browder today for the first time, I had been to 4 doctors before him and none of them could figure out what was causing my back and stomach pains. But Dr. Browder figured it out in 15 mins or less! He's kind, smart, and really listens. He's also very open to alternative treatments (rather than bashing them like most doctors do) which is a huge plus in my world! So far I love him and will definitely be back to see him again.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Browder has taken the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions since my very 1st appointment. Someone from the office always calls back in a timely manner with questions I have. His office staff is great too! It's so hard to find a doctor that is great, and that has office staff that is polite and helpful!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr Browder takes the time to listen, and answer all the questions you have.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

My wife and I were privileged to have Dr. Browder as our doctor when he was in the Air Force, stationed at Langley AFB. We were delighted when he decided to remain in the area in private practice after his military obligation was fulfilled. We've been seeing him now for a combined time of 8 years plus, and can attest to his medical expertese (eg. diagnosing my wife with a rare parasite picked up swimming in the rainforest of Australia), his taking time to keep patients informed (eg. calling us at night to inform us of important lab test results), and explaining clearly what medical contitions mean (eg patiently drawing clear diagrams on the paper covers of examination tables)-- all of this and much more with cheerful good humor. This is Dr. Browder the Internest. He has also been a "5 STAR DOCTOR" in his specialty of D.O., being of great help both to my wife with her back problems and me with my neck problems. All in all, a GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Browder is great! He is personable and conscientious, with real skill in his hands. He has not allowed himself to become jaded (as so many physicians have); will break down what is going on with you and has proven himself to go well above the norm to help you find out if he, himself, does not know. Upon my first visit (having been through the "doctor mill"), I said, >I am looking for a relationship". I feel that that is what I have gotten.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Jason P. Browder's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)