Ratings for Dr. R. Van Hoof

I was treated by Dr Vanhoof in the student clinic also. Thanks to him I was diagnosed with a rare disease and he sent me to the best specialist in Toronto, so I'm being treated now. Other doctors didn't listen and just said it was probably anxiety. He's smart and he really cares.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Van Hoof has been treating me and friends at Durham College and UOIT health clinic. He is a very caring doctor. I have been seeing him for depression and he is patient and insightful. He never hurries me. I'm so much better and it's thanks to him and his obvious experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Van Hoof is a great doctor. Kind,knowledgeable and easy to speak with. He now has another doctor that work within his office that is less then stellar and should take pointers from Dr Vanoof. I hope he doesn't retire or were all stuck with someone else that has a personality of a stone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Van Hoof is an excellent doctor! He has helped our family in many ways. He is thoughtful, never rushes us, and listens carefully to understand our concerns. He always has great and wise advice. Through all the years we have known him, he has always been positive and has a good sense of humour too. We are going to be very sorry when and if he retire! Thank you and 3 Cheers for Dr. Ron Van Hoof!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr VanHoof rates with the best. He is caring and treats elderly people with respect. Loves kids too. 3 generations of my family are now seeing him and they all agree he's great. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Doctor Ron Van Hoof is the best Doctor EVER! His staff are the best too! Dr. Van Hoof and his staff always make time for myself and my family when we need medical attention. He really and truly cares about us. Dr. Van Hoof and his staff are sincere, very helpful, thorough and caring and I truly feel that he and his staff are Earth Angels. We love you Doctor Van Hoof and we appreciate your amazing staff too. You are all so caring, dedicated and compassionate. Thank you on behalf of my family for being so wonderful! We appreciate all you do!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr.Vanhoof is a great doctor...always takes time to listen to what is going on, open to ideas, great with children. Patients of his are lucky to have him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Get back to Bowmanville Ron!!! We really really miss you! I couldn't ask for a better doctor compared to the b.s. doctors we have now. Miss you terribly Ron. Can you not split your time between a Bowmanville office and a Peterborough office? On the other hand, knowing how you are, you probably would be just as fed up with the Bowmanville crap that helped you decide to leave in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

This doctor should not have a license. All he does is push drugs on his patients even if other therapies would be better. I would be surprised if anyone ever walked out of his office without a script. Awful, awful, awful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Never been more disappointed in a replacement "F"amily M.D. We have gone from the very best to the worst. On the postitve side - thank God for Carol and the fact that we have a doctor. I'm also grateful for other contacts.Staff survey relates to Carol only

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009