Ratings for Dr. Allen J. Samuels

I think I found him. I was on my local BC website doing a search for Rheumatologists and his name came up under Patient First in Easton. For those of you who don't know what Patient First is, it's a walk in clinic. I don't know any other Rheumatologists by that name. I called them and they said that he is not a regular doctor there but does come in now and again. I would love to begin to see him again but need someone who practices full time. Maybe if he gets a lot of calls from people wanting to see him he'll begin practicing full time again. We can only hope and do our best to make it happen. Let's work together.....

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Samuels diagnosed my father with psoriatic arthritis and was correct! This was after 4 prior rheumatologists had incorrectly diagnosed osteoarthritis, gout, fibromyalgia. He won't trust another doctor let alone rheumatologist. ..he left his practice last summer and can't be found. Many people are looking for him...other unhappy patients and are reluctantly starting to find other practices. The other doctor and PA or nurse are far below dad's and my expectations..also.the office help is horrible..rude and lazy

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

superb rheumatologist. Was able to solve a 15 year mystery after a single evaluation. I haven't felt this well in years!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very intelligent, caring. Excellent diagnostician 3 prior rheumatologists couln't correctly make diagnosis. Dr Samuels knew what I had in 10 minutes!!I am now finally feeling great. I owe him my life!! Thanks to him I am working again and living life..

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Waiting time is at least 30 minutes or more. May not get answers to your questions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

excellent Rheumatologist..Very intelligent,knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Did not seem to want to treat my pain symptoms when told the medication i was taking did not work

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Allen J. Samuels's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp